|1.) More gold has been
mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth. So
dust of the cobwebs and use all those great ideas you have!
2.) Free advice is the kind that costs you nothing unless you act upon
3.) Opportunities are found by those who look for them. The bee has a
sting but honey too... so look at every negative and make a positive
out of it.
4.) Wake up and stop falling prey to the conditioning of the media and
society around you. It's only those people who are awake that live in a
state of constant amazement.
5.) Most things which we think are impossible in life, is because we
have never tried them. So go for every dream and opportunity before
making a judgement.
6.) It's important to focus on one thing at a time. Even in the Roman
times they understood this with their Proverb; "The man who chases two
rabbits catches none."
7.) Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
8.) The best way to predict your future is to create it
9.) Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their
shoes. That way when you criticise them, you are a mile away from them
and you have their shoes.
10.) It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
warning to others.
11.) May your life be like toilet paper... Long and useful.
12.) If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never
been in the dark with a mosquito!
13.) Success comes in cans, failure in can'ts.
14.) The difference between an optimist and a pessimist is that an
optimist thinks this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that
this is true.
15.) If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for
16.) A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells
her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.
17.) Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the
ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
18.) The latest new dance craze is called, "The Politician." It's two
steps forward, one step backward, and then a sidestep.
19.) A wise man does in the beginning, what a foolish man does in the
20.) If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
21.) My favourite saying: A positive attitude may not solve all your
problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!
22.) It's all about your attitude... Some people complain because there
are thorns on roses, while others praise thorns for having roses among
23.) A kiss is just a pleasant reminder that two heads are better than
24) How things look on the outside of us depends on how things are on
the inside of us.
25) If you are facing in the right direction, all you have to do is
keep on walking in order to reach your dreams.
26) It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.
27) Everyone is gifted - but some people never open their package!
28) There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
29) The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground!
30) When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum.
31) The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
32) Life's problems wouldn't be called "hurdles" if there wasn't a way
to get over them.
33) Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you
to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you
have crossed the mountain.
34) It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're
not. So start believing in yourself!
35) Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can
start from now and make a brand new ending.
36) The waiting man gets the wind behind him. So stop rushing into
things and plan properly in order to be successful.
37) I've learned that I should have told my Mom and Dad that I love
& appreciate them more often than I did.
38) I've learned that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
39) I've learned that it's those small daily happenings that make life
so spectacular. So start enjoying those little things in life - it does
make a difference.
40) I've learned that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a
smile.It makes their day, and mine too!
41) I've learned that the easiest way for me to grow as a person, is to
make sure that I surround myself with people smarter than I am.
42) I've learned one very interesting thing about money... it doesn't
43) I've learned that no matter how serious your life requires you to
be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. It kinda brings you back
down to earth again.
44) I've learned that when you're in love, it shows. So start loving
life, your job and those around you - it makes a huge difference!
45) I've learned that sometimes all a person needs in life, is a hand
to hold and a heart to understand.
46) I've learned that life is tough, but I'm tougher!
47) I have learned that when you harbour bitterness, happiness will
48) I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain,
but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
49) I've learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your
50) I've learned that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of
an elderly person.
51) Did you know that opportunities are never lost? That's because
someone will always take the ones you miss!
52) The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot
53) It's a funny thing about life... if you refuse to accept anything
but the best, you very often get it.
54) Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.
55) Solid advice: If you always tell the truth, you never have to
56) Always laugh when you can. It is cheapest medicine.
57) You could have everything, where would you put it?
58) Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.
59) The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.
60) There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while
chasing a dream.
61) No one is perfect... that's why pencils have erasers.
62) Great dancers aren't great because of their technique; they are
great because of their passion.
63) Volunteers are not paid -- not because they are worthless, but
because they are priceless.
64) A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they
know they shall never sit in
65) Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must
never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to
66) Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they
become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your
habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your
67) Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are
for what you could become.
68) Failing to plan means planning to fail. What are your goals?
69) A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to
70) The mark of a successful man is one that has spent an entire day on
the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it.
71) A genius is a person who shoots at something no one else can see -
and hits it.
72) Defeat may test you; it need not stop you. If at first you don't
succeed, try another way. For every obstacle there is a solution.
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. The greatest
mistake is giving up.
73) Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance
and you find out you still care for that person.
74) There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're
interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit.
When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.
75) Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.
76) Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for
77) Take twice as long to eat half as much.
78) If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help you.
79) Perpetual worry will get you to one place ahead of time -- the
80) There are only two things to worry about, either you are healthy or
you are sick. If you are healthy, then there is nothing to worry about.
But if you are sick there are only two things to worry about, either
you will get well or you will die. If you get well, then there is
nothing to worry about. But if you die there are only two things to
worry about, either you will go to heaven or to hell. If you go to
heaven, then there is nothing to worry about. And if you to go hell,
you'll be so darn busy shaking hands with your friends you won't have
time to worry.
81) Don't worry if you are a kleptomaniac... you can always take
something for it.
82) The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going.
83) To reach a great height a person needs to have great depth.
84) Bad habits are like a comfortable bed; they are easy to get into,
but hard to get out of.
85) A half-baked idea is okay as long as it's in the oven.
86) Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it
must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.
87) Genius is nothing more than inflamed enthusiasm.
88) Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time, so we are
89) Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.
90) There are no speed limits on the road to excellence.
91) Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the
92) You have to do what others won't. To achieve what others don't.
93) Achieving starts with believing in yourself.
94) Tears are words the heart can't express.
95) It is easier to believe a lie that you have heard a thousand times,
than the truth which you have only heard once.
96) The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.
97) It will do no good to argue if you're in the wrong. If you're
right, you don't need to.
98) Winners make goals, losers make excuses.
99) Be careful of the words you say, keep them soft and sweet; You
never know from day to day which ones you'll have to eat.
100) If you cannot help worrying, remember that worrying cannot help
you either. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. If you
worry you die, if you don't worry you die, so why worry?
Do You Enjoy Reading
Little Known Facts?
Get the Book!
How do you got from
being dead broke
to making $98 Million
in just 30 months?
Jack can tell you,
he did it!
Read the Book!